Thursday, August 19, 2010

24 Bearbrick and Jack Bauer Kubrick

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. The familiar beeping tones of ‘24’.

‘24’ is one of the greatest TV series ever made and definitely one of my favorite. I’m sure a lot of people agree with me. Once you start watching an episode, you can’t stop because the action goes on and on… with Jack Bauer in the center of everything. ‘24’ is presented in real time and always has an unpredictable storyline which makes it more interesting to watch.

I felt kinda sad when the final season (Season 8) ended earlier this year. I have been following this series since Season 1. But it has ended well. With the TV series gone, I’m anticipating the ‘24’ movie coming out soon.

For those who haven’t watched ‘24’, it’s never too late. Believe me, you’ll get addicted! In the meantime, check out the ‘Jack Bauer Captured’ figure. It’s so damn detailed.









Featured Toys:
- ‘24’ Bearbrick
- Jack Bauer Kubrick
- ‘Jack Bauer Captured’ Action Figure from McFarlane Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment